(Redirected from Iván)
|Look up Ivan, Иван, or Іван in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ivan may refer to:
- Ivan (name) (Cyrillic: "Иван" or "Іван"), a Slavic masculine given name
- Iván (singer) (born 1959 or 1962), Spanish singer
- Alexander Ivanov (singer), a Belarusian singer known by the stage name "Ivan"
- Tropical Storm Ivan - a number of tropical storms (three hurricanes, a typhoon and two cyclones)
- Ivan Mountain (Serbo-Croatian: Иван планина) in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Iván (Hungary), a village in Hungary
- Ivaň (Brno-Country District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Ivaň (Prostějov District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Ivan, Russia (Russian: Ива́нь), a village in Oryol Oblast, Russia
- Ivan, Arkansas, an unincorporated community in Dallas County, Arkansas, USA
- Ivan, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Wirt County, West Virginia, USA
- Ivan (1932 film), the third in Olexandr Dovzhenko's Ukraine Trilogy
- Ivan (2002 film), a Tamil film
- The codename of Tsar Bomba, the largest nuclear explosive ever detonated
- Ivan (short story), a Soviet short story.
- Slang for Russians, see Ivan (name)#Slang
- Ivan (gorilla), Washington state celebrity gorilla and later animal rights symbol
- Ivan, the Persian pronunciation of iwan, a type of Islamic architectural feature
- "Ivan" (The Blacklist), a 2014 episode from TV series The Blacklist
- Ivan Ivanovich (disambiguation)
- Iwan (disambiguation)
- Ivana (disambiguation)
- Ivan River (disambiguation)
- Valea lui Ivan River (disambiguation), the Ivan River Valley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ivan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.