|Owner||City of Paragould|
|Elevation AMSL||290 ft / 88 m|
Kirk Field (IATA: PGR, ICAO: KPGR, FAA LID: PGR) is a city-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) northwest of the central business district of Paragould, in Greene County, Arkansas, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Kirk Field covers an area of 220 acres (89 ha) at an elevation of 290 feet (88 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways: 4/22 is 4,500 by 75 feet (1,372 x 23 m) with an asphalt surface; 8/26 is 2,792 by 100 feet (851 x 30 m) with a turf surface.
For the 12-month period ending August 31, 2008, the airport had 13,000 aircraft operations, an average of 35 per day: 85% general aviation and 15% air taxi. At that time there were 30 aircraft based at this airport: 90% single-engine, 7% multi-engine and 3% helicopter.
- "Airline and Airport Code Search". IATA. Retrieved 6 April 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- PDF. Federal Aviation Administration. effective 25 August 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)" (PDF). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 4 October 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 September 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Kirk Field at Paragould Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Aerial image as of 28 February 2001 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for PGR, effective April 22, 2021
- Resources for this airport: