Monticello Municipal Airport (Arkansas)
Monticello Municipal Airport
|Owner||City of Monticello|
|Elevation AMSL||270 ft / 82 m|
Monticello Municipal Airport (ICAO: KLLQ, FAA LID: LLQ, formerly M76), also known as Ellis Field, is a public-use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) east of the central business district of Monticello, in Drew County, Arkansas, United States. It is owned by the City of Monticello.
Facilities and aircraft
The airport covers an area of 385 acres (156 ha) at an elevation of 270 feet (82 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 3/21 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,018 by 75 feet (1,529 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending September 30, 2010, the airport had 13,800 aircraft operations, an average of 37 per day: 96% general aviation and 4% military. At that time there were 24 aircraft based at this airport: 87.5% single-engine and 12.5% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for LLQ ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 25 August 2011.
"2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)" (PDF). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 4 October 2010. External link in
- "Monticello, Arkansas (FAA: LLQ, ICAO: KLLQ)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- Monticello Municipal Airport (LLQ) at Arkansas Department of Aeronautics
- Aerial image as of 25 January 2002 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for LLQ, effective May 23, 2019
- Resources for this airport: