Kourtney and Kim Take Miami
|Kourtney and Kim Take Miami|
|Also known as||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami|
|Created by||Ryan Seacrest
|Opening theme||"I'm in Miami Trick" by LMFAO
"Showstopper" by Brandon & Leah
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||30 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Bunim/Murray Productions
Ryan Seacrest Productions
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original release||August 16, 2009– April 7, 2013|
|Related shows||Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Kourtney and Kim Take New York
Khloé & Lamar
Kourtney and Kim Take Miami (previously titled Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami) is an American reality television series. It premiered on E! on August 16, 2009, as the first of four Keeping Up with the Kardashians spin-offs. The series originally followed sisters Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian as they opened a second D-A-S-H location in Miami, Florida. From the third season onward, sister Kim Kardashian replaced Khloé, who had other work commitments. The third season began filming in October 2012, and premiered on January 20, 2013.
For the first two seasons, Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami followed sisters Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian as they oversee the opening of a D-A-S-H store in Miami, a follow-up to their original store in Calabasas. It also featured Khloé's radio show at Y100, 'Khloé After Dark', co-hosted by Terrence J, and the day-to-day lives of the duo. The third season sees Kim joining Kourtney as they find a new location for D-A-S-H Miami. This is the first Kardashian-related series to air after the birth of Kourtney and boyfriend Scott Disick's daughter Penelope.
- Kourtney Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian (Main: Season 3; Recurring: Season 1 – 2)
- Khloe Kardashian (Main: Seasons 1 – 2; Recurring: Season 3 )
- Scott Disick
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||8||August 16, 2009||October 4, 2009|
|2||10||June 13, 2010||August 15, 2010|
|3||12||January 20, 2013||April 7, 2013|
The first season premiere was viewed by 2.8 million viewers — but only three weeks later lost almost half of its premiere audience. However, ratings recovered as the season finale was viewed by 2.6 million viewers. The season averaged 1.89 million viewers. The second season premiere was viewed by 2.607 million viewers and has had a successful run to-date with the lowest rated episode being viewed by only 13.04% less than the premiere with 2.267 million in contrast to the previous season where ratings dropped to 1.475 million. The season finale reached an all-time high with 3.656 million viewers. The season averaged 2.717 million viewers.
- "E!'s "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami" Follows the Sisters to the Tropical Climate of Miami When the Series Premieres January 2013" (Press release). Retrieved December 2, 2012.
- "E!'s First Royal Subject Is Crowned and Steps Into the Spotlight in E! Online's "Lord Disick: Lifestyles of a Lord"". The Futon Critic (Press release). January 30, 2013. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- "E!’s Kourtney and Khloe’ Take Miami premiere averages 2.7 million". TVByTheNumbers.com. Retrieved June 29, 2010.
- "Cable Ratings For the Week ending September 6, 2009: Monday Night Football, NASCAR Sprint Cup, WWE RAW, Saturday Night College Football BYU vs. Oklahoma, Leverage, Design Star, NCIS, SpongeBob". TVByTheNumbers.com. Retrieved June 29, 2010.
- "Kourtney & Khloe score E!’s most-watched first season finale in 7 years". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved June 29, 2010.
- "Season Finale of ‘Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami‘ Hits Highs on E!". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved August 17, 2010.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: True Blood, Breaking Bad, Army Wives, Drop Dead Diva & Much More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved July 29, 2010.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: True Blood, Leverage, Kate Plus 8 & Much More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved July 29, 2010.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘True Blood, Kourtney & Khloe, Hasslehoff Roast;’ + ‘The Glades‘ Slips & More". TVbytheNumbers.com. Retrieved August 18, 2010.
- Official website
- Kourtney and Kim Take Miami at the Internet Movie Database
- Kourtney and Kim Take Miami at TV Guide