List of Green Bay Packers players: S–Z
|Green Bay Packers players|
|A · B · C · D · E · F · G · H · I · J · K · L · M
|N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · X · Y · Z|
The Green Bay Packers are a professional American football franchise based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. They are currently members of the North Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL), and are the third-oldest franchise in the NFL. Founded in 1919 by coach, player, and future Hall of Fame inductee Curly Lambeau and sports and telegraph editor George Whitney Calhoun, the Packers organization has become one of the most successful professional football teams, having won a total of 13 professional American football championships—nine NFL Championships and four Super Bowls—the most in the NFL. The franchise has recorded 18 NFL divisional titles, eight NFL conference championships, and the second most regular season and overall victories of any NFL franchise, behind the Chicago Bears.
From the inaugural season in 1919 to the completion of the 2007 NFL season, 1493 NFL players have played at least one regular season or playoff game for the Green Bay Packers. 26 of these individuals have been inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, while 109 have been inducted into the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame (22 players have been inducted into both).
|Back||B||Center||C||Cornerback||CB||Defensive back||DB||Jersey Number||#|
|Defensive end||DE||Defensive lineman||DL||Defensive tackle||DT||End||E||Games played
with the Packers
|Kickoff returner||KR||Offensive tackle||OT||Offensive lineman||OL||Linebacker||LB||Position||P|
|Long snapper||LS||Punter||P||Punt returner||PR||Quarterback||QB||Seasons played
with the Packers
|Running back||RB||Safety||S||Tight end||TE||Wide receiver||WR|
Player name Position College Seasons Games Uecker, KeithKeith Uecker G/T Auburn 1984–85, 87–88, 1990–91 64 Underwood, MarvielMarviel Underwood S San Diego State 2005 16 Uram, AndyAndy Uram B Minnesota 1938–43 62 Urban, AlexAlex Urban E South Carolina 1941, 44–45 11 Usher, EddieEddie Usher B Michigan 1922, 24 6
Player name Position College Seasons Games Young, BillyBilly Young G Ohio State 1929 2 Young, GlennGlenn Young DB Purdue 1956 4 Young, PaulPaul Young C Oklahoma 1933 2
Player name Position College Seasons Games Zarnas, GustGust Zarnas G Ohio State 1939–40 14 Zatkoff, RogerRoger Zatkoff LB Michigan 1953–56 48 Zeller, JoeJoe Zeller G Indiana 1932 14 Zendejas, MaxMax Zendejas K Arizona 1987–88 18 Zeno, LanceLance Zeno C UCLA 1993 5 Zimmerman, DonDon Zimmerman WR Northeast Louisiana 1976 2 Carl Zoll G No College 1921–22 1 Dick Zoll G Indiana 1939 1 Martin Zoll G No College 1921 1 Jim Zorn QB Cal Poly-Pomona 1985 13 Dave Zuidmulder B St. Ambrose 1929–31 7 Al Zupek E Lawrence 1946 3 Merle Zuver C Nebraska 1930 10
- List of Green Bay Packers players: A–D
- List of Green Bay Packers players: E–K
- List of Green Bay Packers players: L–R
- "Packers.com - History - All Time Roster". Packers.com. Retrieved January 12, 2009.
- "Pro Football Hall of Fame - Hall of Famers by Franchise". ProFootballHoF.com. Archived from the original on August 22, 2008. Retrieved January 12, 2009.
- "NFL Players". NFL.com. Retrieved January 12, 2009.
- "Packers.com - History - Birth of a Team & a Legend". Green Bay Packers. Retrieved June 28, 2008.
- "Green Bay Packers Team Page - NFL.com". NFL. Retrieved June 28, 2008.
- "Packers.com - History - Super Bowls & Championships". Green Bay Packers. Archived from the original on May 10, 2008. Retrieved June 28, 2008.
- "Team Encyclopedias and Records". Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved June 28, 2008.