List of level editors
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2018)
Official or single games
- Artifex Terra 3D, freeware 3D terrain, outdoor scene and world editor based on the Ogre3D engine, output in generic formats. Open source scene loader.
- Camoto Studio, an open-source Windows/Linux level, graphics and music editor for a number of early-1990s DOS games
- Gamestudio a commercial level editor for the gamestudio engine
- Goji Editor Game / app editor and IDE, level / UI layout, code editing and debugging
- Grome by Quad Software
- GtkRadiant by id Software, Loki Software, Infinity Ward, and Treyarch
- Future Pinball - A pinball editor.
- QuArK, Quake Army Knife editor, for a variety of engines (such as Quake III Arena, Half-Life, Source engine games, Torque, etc.)
- Quiver (level editor), a level editor for the original Quake engine developed solely for the Classic Macintosh Operating System by Scott Kevill, who is also the developer and administrator of GameRanger
- SabreCSG an open-source CSG level editor for the Unity game engine
- Tile Studio general purpose sprite/level editor for game programmers
- ToeTag, a level editor for the original Quake engine, natively developed on and for the Apple OS X operating system
- Visual Pinball
- Stencyl includes a Scene Designer module which is used to place tiles, actors, and assign behaviors and settings.
- SALTR, web-based, real-time level editor for 2D games that supports tiled, matching, bubble-shooter and 2D canvas based games (runners, arcade, etc.).
- Tiled, an open-source tiled map editor.
- WoWEdit, Blizzard Entertainment's tool for making World of Warcraft. (unreleased)
- Dragon Age Toolset
- Dynamite Jack editor
- The Internet Archive - DCGAMES - Graphics Adventure Game Builder v1.30
- LaunchBox Games Database - Kaite Tsukutte Asoberu: Dezaemon
- Miyamoto! Level Editor
- Reggie! Level Editor
- Artifex Terra 3D's homepage
- Camoto Studio
- Quiver homepage, archived from the original on 2007-07-13
- Kevill, Scott (March 17, 1999). "Scott Kevill - Creator of QuakeFinder, Quiver, and soon Quiver II" (Interview). Interviewed by Trevor Covert. Archived from the original on February 3, 2014. Retrieved January 19, 2014.
- ToeTag project and source code on GitHub