Manzanita Band of Diegueno Mission Indians
|(67 enrolled members )|
|Regions with significant populations|
|United States (California)|
|Traditional tribal religion,
Christianity (Roman Catholicism)
|Related ethnic groups|
|other Kumeyaay tribes, Cocopa,
Quechan, Paipai, and Kiliwa
The Manzanita Reservation (Indian reservation located in the southern Laguna Mountains near Boulevard, in southeastern San Diego County, California.  It is within ten miles (16 km) north of the US-Mexico Border. The reservation is 3,579 acres (14.48 km2) large with a population of approximately 69.) is a federal
It was established in 1893. In 1973, 6 out of 69 enrolled members lived on the reservation. The reservation lies adjacent to both the Campo Indian Reservation and the La Posta Indian Reservation. The nearest off-reservation communities are Boulevard and Campo. 
The Manzanita Band is headquartered in Boulevard. They are governed by a democratically elected tribal council. Leroy J. Elliott is their current tribal chairperson.
- "California Indians and Their Reservations: P." SDSU Library and Information Access. (retrieved 31 May 2010)
- Shipek, 612
- Eargle, 118-9
- Pritzker, 147
- SCTCA.net: Manzanita Band of the Kumeyaay Nation, with map.
- Pritzker, 146
- Kumeyaay.info: Kumeyaay Tribes Guide, including pre-Columbian/Spanish colonial contact, historical (1776−20th century), & present day Kumeyaay maps + links to high resolution maps. . accessed 12.5.2015
- "Tribal Governments by Area." National Congress of American Indians. (retrieved 31 May 2010)
- Eargle, Jr., Dolan H. California Indian Country: The Land and the People. San Francisco: Tree Company Press, 1992. ISBN 0-937401-20-X.
- Pritzker, Barry M. A Native American Encyclopedia: History, Culture, and Peoples. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000. ISBN 978-0-19-513877-1.
- Shipek, Florence C. "History of Southern California Mission Indians." Handbook of North American Indians. Volume ed. Heizer, Robert F. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution, 1978. 610-618. ISBN 0-87474-187-4.
- Southern California Tribal Chairman's Association—SCTCA.net: Manzanita Band of the Kumeyaay Nation webpage
- Kumeyaay.info: The Kumeyaay Tribes Guide — Tribal Bands of the Kumeyaay Nation (Diegueño) — in San Diego County, California + Baja California state, México.