Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Other names||Michael D. Kanfer|
|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
Both of these are in the category of Best Visual Effects
- 68th Academy Awards-Nominated for Apollo 13. Nomination shared with Leslie Ekker, Robert Legato and Matt Sweeney. Lost to Babe.
- 70th Academy Awards-Titanic. Shared with Thomas L. Fisher, Mark Lasoff and Robert Legato. Won.
- Apollo 13 (1995)
- Titanic (1997)
- What Dreams May Come (1998)
- Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004)
- "The 68th Academy Awards (1996) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved April 3, 2014.
- "The 70th Academy Awards (1998) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved April 4, 2014.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|