From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Other names||Clayton Pinney|
|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
Clay Pinney is an American special effects artist who has won an Academy Award for visual effects as well as a Academy Award for Technical Achievement.
Both are in the category of Best Visual Effects.
- 64th Academy Awards-Nominated for Backdraft. Nomination shared with Scott Farrar, Allen Hall and Mikael Salomon. Lost to Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- 69th Academy Awards-Independence Day. Shared with Volker Engel, Douglas Smith and Joe Viskocil. Won.
- RoboCop (2014)
- Man of Steel (2013)
- Pacific Rim (2013)
- Star Trek (2009)
- Rush Hour 3 (2007)
- The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
- Peter Pan (2003)
- Godzilla (1998)
- Volcano (1997)
- Independence Day (1996)
- Backdraft (1991)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)
- The Man with Two Brains (1983)
- "The 64th Academy Awards (1992) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
- "The 69th Academy Awards (1997) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|