Allen Hall (special effects artist)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
May 4, 1946 |
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
As of 2014[update] he has 65 film credits to date since his start in 1979.
All 4 films were in the category of Best Visual Effects
- 1991 Academy Awards-Backdraft, nomination shared with Scott Farrar, Clay Pinney and Mikael Salomon. Lost to Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- 1994 Academy Awards-Forrest Gump, shared with George Murphy, Ken Ralston and Stephen Rosenbaum. Won.
- 1998 Academy Awards-Mighty Joe Young, nomination shared with Rick Baker, Jim Mitchell and Hoyt Yeatman. Lost to What Dreams May Come.
- 2006 Academy Awards-Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, shared with Charles Gibson, Hal Hickel and John Knoll. Won.
- 300: Rise of an Empire (2014)
- Man of Steel (2013)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
- U-571 (2000)
- Babe: Pig in the City (1998)
- Contact (1997)
- Forrest Gump (1994)
- Backdraft (1991)
- Top Gun (1986)
- The Man with Two Brains (1983)
- Popeye (1980)
- "The 64th Academy Awards (1992) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- "The 67th Academy Awards (1995) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2014-03-15.
- "The 71st Academy Awards (1999) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- "The 79th Academy Awards (2007) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|