|Current owner(s)||Angela Hartnett|
|Head chef||Oscar Holgado|
|Rating||(Michelin Guide 2014)|
|Street address||Queen Street, Mayfair|
|Other information||Nearest station:|
Murano is a restaurant situated in London, England. It was opened in August 2008 by Angela Hartnett and Gordon Ramsay. Murano was purchased outright from Ramsay by head chef Hartnett with the handover taking place in October 2010. It has received one Michelin star.
The restaurant's street address is 20 Queen Street, Mayfair, London, next door to Indian restaurant Tamarind of London which also has a Michelin star. Murano was opened in August 2008 by Gordon Ramsay and Angela Hartnett. In the kitchen, Pip Lacey is the head chef. The restaurant largely serves Italian food. Murano was purchased outright from Ramsay by head chef Hartnett with the handover taking place on 8 October 2010.
In January 2009, the Michelin Guide awarded the restaurant one star. This star has been retained since then, and in 2014, Murano was again rated one star in the Michelin Guide.  In an October 2008 review, Matthew Norman of The Guardian lauded Murano's "superb" staff service and its "majestic" food. Jasper Gerard of The Telegraph paid Murano a visit in September 2008, praising the quality of the food and giving it a score of 8.5 out of 10. After sampling a few dishes at the restaurant, Zoe Williams of The Telegraph commented that "Murano proves the chauvanists wrong. Women can - and do - cook to the highest level." Rating Murano with four out of five stars, a reviewer for the magazine Time Out wrote in an October 2012 review that she enjoyed the restaurant's "perfectly proportioned" crab tortelli. On Murano's interior design, she wrote, "Plump upholstery, crisp linens and warm leather ensure a sumptuous, serene setting for a meal that draws as much on French fine dining as Italian staples".
- Tomlinson, Alys (October 17, 2012). "Murano". Time Out.
- "Angela Hartnett". Murano. Retrieved October 12, 2013.
- "Diego Cardoso". Murano. Retrieved October 12, 2013.
- Walsh, John (September 6, 2008). "Glass ceiling: Murano, London". The Independent.
- Prynn, Jonathan (11 October 2010). "Angela Hartnett finally cuts the Gordon Ramsay apron strings". London Evening Standard. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "Michelin Red Guide 2014 restaurant stars revealed". MSN. October 3, 2013.
- Norman, Matthew (October 4, 2008). "Restaurant review: Murano". The Guardian.
- Gerard, Jasper (September 5, 2008). "London restaurant review: Murano". The Telegraph.
- "Restaurant review: Murano, London". The Telegraph. November 13, 2008.