Newbolds Corner, New Jersey
|Newbolds Corner, New Jersey|
Newbolds Corner from southbound Eayrestown Road (CR 612)
|Elevation||46 ft (14 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||878774|
Newbolds Corner is an unincorporated community located within Lumberton Township in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. The site, located at the corner of Eayrestown Road (County Route 612) and Newbolds Corner Road, was once home to a Nike missile silo which was fully demolished in late 2015. Today, the west side of Eayrestown Road consists of housing developments, Lumberton Township's town hall, and a school, while the east side of the road features farmland.
- "Newbolds Corner". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed March 29, 2015.
- Bender, Donald E. "Nike Battery PH-23/25 - Lumberton, NJ". Nike Missiles & Missile Sites. Retrieved August 14, 2016.
- Bender, Donald E. (Fall 1999). "LUMBERTON'S COLD WAR LEGACY: NIKE MISSILE BATTERY PH-23/25". Nike Missiles & Missile Sites. Retrieved August 14, 2016.
- Hefler, Jan (July 19, 2015). "Lumberton finds new use for old Nike site". Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved August 14, 2016.
- Google (August 14, 2016). "Aerial view of Newbolds Corner" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved August 14, 2016.
|This Burlington County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|