|Edited by||Marie Dallam, Joseph Laycock, Benjamin E. Zeller, Catherine Wessinger|
University of California Press (United States)
|ISO 4||Nova Relig.|
Nova Religio: The Journal of Alternative and Emergent Religions is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering religious studies, focusing on the academic study of new religious movements. It was established in 1997 by Seven Bridges Press, initially published semi-annually, changing to tri-annually in 2003, and then quarterly in 2005. In 2002 (volume 6), it became published by the University of California Press.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Nova religio: NR: The journal of alternative and emergent religions". LC Catalog. Library of Congress.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2019-11-23.
- "Title and Product Update Lists". ATLA Religion Database. American Theological Library Association. Retrieved 2019-11-23.
- "NOVA RELIGIO: THE JOURNAL OF ALTERNATIVE AND EMERGENT RELIGIONS". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2019-11-22.
- "Source details: Nova Religio". Scopus Preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2019-11-23.