Oshamanbe Town Hall
Location of Oshamambe in Hokkaido (Oshima Subprefecture)
|Prefecture||Hokkaido (Oshima Subprefecture)|
|• Mayor||Masashi Kihata|
|• Total||310.75 km2 (119.98 sq mi)|
|Population (30 September 2016)|
|• Density||18/km2 (47/sq mi)|
|• Tree||Pinus thunbergii|
|• Flower||Iris sanguinea|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|City hall address||453-1 Oshamambe, Oshamambe, Yamakoshi District, Hokkaido
As of 30 October 2016, the town has an estimated population of 5,694. The total land area is 310.75 km².
Oshamambe faces Uchiura Bay, which is a bay of the Pacific Ocean.
- Oshima Subprefecture
- Hiyama Subprefecture
- Shiribeshi Subprefecture
- Iburi Subprefecture
- 1864: The village of Oshamambe was founded.
- 1906: Oshamambe became a Second Class Village.
- 1923: Oshamambe became a First Class Village.
- 1943: Oshamambe village became Oshamambe town.
- Tokyo University of Science, Oshamambe Campus
- Hokkaido Oshamambe High School
Junior high school
- Oshamambe Junior High School
- Oshamambe Elementary School
- Shizukari Elementary School
Setana Line ran from Kunnui Station. There used to be Asahihama station between Oshamambe Station and Shizukari Station.
- Hakodate Main Line: Kita-Toyotsu - Kunnui - Nakanosawa - Oshamambe - Futamata - Warabitai
- Muroran Main Line: Oshamambe - Shizukari
- Hokkaido Expressway: Shizukari PA - Oshamambe IC - Kunnui IC
- Route 5
|This Hokkaidō location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|