|This article does not cite any references or sources. (November 2009)|
|Created by||Stephen Holman|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Columbia TriStar Television|
|Original channel||Kids' WB|
|Original release||May 25 – June 29, 2002|
Phantom Investigators is a 13-episode cartoon show that aired on Kids' WB in 2002, premiering on May 25 and ending on June 29. It was created using a surprising mixture of stop-motion animation (used for the main cast and the other citizens), puppetry (used for many of the supernatural creatures that are encountered), and live-action (used mainly for people who are dead, in other words, ghosts). The show was created by Stephen Holman, known for his work on Life with Loopy for Nickelodeon's KaBlam! which ran during all the duration.
The show revolved around four kids in junior-high school. Three of them possess a different supernatural ability. Their group is known as The Phantom Investigators, or "P.I." for short. Together, they help solve supernatural mysteries that occur all over town. Sometimes they will simultaneously find a solution to a personal-problem they are dealing with in the beginning of the episode.
- Daemona, without powers, is the leader
- Jericho has telekinetic powers
- Casey can morph into things
- Kira has telepathic abilities
- Max (voiced by Adam McArthur) appears in "Ghosts on Film"
- Demon Driver (debuted 25 May 2002)
- Skating the Plank
- Omega Pizza Pi
- Birthday Presence
- From Egypt with Love
- Haunted Dreams
- Stall of Doom
- The Year of the Snake
- The 5th P.I.
- Ghosts on Film
- Thank Wad
- Secrets Exposed! (debuted 29 June 2002)
- Phantom Investigators Television Cartoon Series at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- Phantom Investigators at TV.com
- Phantom Investigators at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|