|• Mayor (2020–2026)||Franck Bron|
|2.51 km2 (0.97 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,300/km2 (6,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+01:00 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+02:00 (CEST)|
|Elevation||196–236 m (643–774 ft)|
|1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km2 (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.|
Pont-de-Chéruy is located in the department of Isère and in the region of Auvergne-Rhone-Alps, and is an outer suburb of Lyon. The Bourbre flows north through the middle of the commune and crosses the town.
The population has evolved according to the following table:
Health centers and schools
In 2009 there were 1 medical center and 3 pharmacies.
Since 2009 Pont-de-Chéruy has 2 maternal schools and 1 elementary school, 1 high school and 2 lyceums.
Public and private companies
Regarding the establishments of services to the population since 2009, there are 1 office of public treasury/tax, 1 unemployment office, 1 police station, 1 post office, various banks, 1 mortuary and multiple private companies of industrial, agricultural, catering and real estate services.
Teddy Cobeña's sculpture dedicated to the creativity located in the town hall square
Pont-de-Chéruy is twinned with:
- Livorno Ferraris, Italy, since 2001
- "Répertoire national des élus: les maires". data.gouv.fr, Plateforme ouverte des données publiques françaises (in French). 2 December 2020.
- "Populations légales 2018". INSEE. 28 December 2020.
- "Statistiques". Institut National de la Statistique (in French). France.
- "Number of equipments des services aux particuliers". INSEE (in French).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pont-de-Chéruy.|