Aéroport de Quimper-Bretagne
|Operator||SEAQC – Société d'Exploitation de l'Aéroport de Quimper Bretagne|
|Elevation AMSL||297 ft / 91 m|
Location of the Brittany region within France
Source: French AIP
Quimper–Bretagne Airport (French: Aéroport de Quimper-Bretagne) (IATA: UIP, ICAO: LFRQ), formerly known as Quimper–Cornouaille Airport (French: Aérodrome de Quimper Cornouaille) and Quimper–Pluguffan Airport (French: Aérodrome de Quimper Pluguffan), is an airport located in Pluguffan and 5.5 km southwest of Quimper, both communes of the Finistère département in the Brittany région of France.
Airlines and destinations
|Air France||Seasonal: Figari|
|British Airways||Seasonal: London–City|
- LFRQ – Quimper Pluguffan. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 10 October 2019.
Media related to Quimper–Cornouaille Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Quimper–Bretagne Airport (official site)
- Airport information for LFRQ at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Current weather for LFRQ at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for UIP at Aviation Safety Network
|This Brittany geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|