Ran Neu-Ner before the Crypto Trader event in Johannesburg, 2018
August 27, 1975|
|Residence||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Alma mater||King David High School, Crawford College|
|Occupation||Businessman, TV Host, Founder|
|Years active||2001 - present|
Ran Neu-Ner is a founder and CEO of Onchain Capital, a crypto investment and advisory business & was the CEO and founder of The Creative Counsel, one of South Africa’s largest advertising agencies. He is currently host of the Crypto Trader show on CNBC Africa He is a serial entrepreneur who started an import-export business after school, and later an online trading business that crashed with the Dot.com bust in 2001.
The company grew exponentially, through the acquisition of new clients as well as other businesses in the advertising and marketing sector attracting the attention of Publicis Groupe who bought his company in September 2015. The company was acquired by Publicis in a deal valuing it at over R1.5 billion.
Born in Israel, Neu-Ner emigrated to South Africa with his family at the age of five in 1981. His parents were engineers, and there was a great demand for their skills in South Africa at that time.
He attended Wendywood Primary School, King David School and matriculated from Crawford College. He majored in finance for his Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of the Witwatersrand and, through post-graduate studies at the Institute for Investment Management Research, he qualified as a chartered financial analyst (CFA).
Neu-Ner is a regular guest on CliffCentral, an online radio show founded by Gareth Cliff. In 2018 he was voted one of the 100 most influential people in Crypt by Crypto Weekly. He was further recognised by Richtopia as #9 of the 100 most influential people in Blockchain.  He has also became a regular on CNBC’s Power Lunch
He serves as an advisor on several advisory boards including:
|Sentinel Protocol||July 2018|||
|Dispatch Labs||August 2018|||
|2013||ABSA - Young Jewish Achiever Award|||
|2014||CNBC All Africa Business Leader Southern Africa – Business Leader of the Year|||
|CNBC All Africa Business Leader Award (AABLA)-–Business Leader of the Year|||
|2015||Sanlam Business Partner -Entrepreneur of the Year|||
|2015||Adfocus- Industry Leaders Award|||
|2016||National Business Awards - Business Leader of the Year|||
|2016||EY Southern Africa World Entrepreneur Award - Entrepreneur of the Year|
- Juliet Pitman (1 October 2012). "The Creative Counsel: Ran Neu-Ner and Gil Oved". Entrepreneur Magazine. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- "Onchain Capital Founder Bullish on BCH and ETH". Bitcoin News. 2018-05-21. Retrieved 2018-06-07.
- "Onchain Capital Founder Bullish on BCH and ETH". Bitcoin News. 2018-05-21. Retrieved 2018-06-10.
- "Crypto Trader Archives - CNBC Africa". CNBC Africa. Retrieved 2018-01-21.
- Stuart Thomas (10 September 2015). "Confirmed: Publicis acquires The Creative Counsel in record deal". Creative Spark. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Entrepreneurs who transformed SA in-store marketing". BizNews.com. 2014-10-14. Retrieved 2018-03-02.
- "Alumnus Profile: Ran Neu-Ner". 2017-11-09. Retrieved 2018-01-21.
- "Cryptocurrency with Ran Neu-Ner: Will Bitcoin die a horrible death in 2018? - CliffCentral". CliffCentral. 2018-01-16. Retrieved 2018-03-02.
- "Crypto100 - The 100 Most Influential People In Crypto". CryptoWeekly. Retrieved 2018-03-02.
- Ell, Kellie (2018-02-02). "The game of bitcoin hasn't even started yet: Crypto trader". CNBC. Retrieved 2018-06-07.
- "FANTOM Welcomes New Global Advisor, Ran Neu-Ner". Medium. Retrieved 2018-10-04.
- "Essentia Welcomes Ran Neu-Ner to our Advisory Board". Medium. Retrieved 2018-10-04.
- "COTI's board of advisors is a culmination of the best of crypto and fiat expertise on the path to creating a real-world blockchain protocol". Medium. Retrieved 2018-10-04.
- "Ran Neuner joins Insureum Protocol as an investment advisor". Medium. Retrieved 2018-10-04.
- "Cryptoman Ran Neuner Onboards Sentinel Protocol Advisor". Medium. Retrieved 2018-10-04.
- "Experienced, Conscious Leadership Advisor". dispatchlabs. Retrieved 2018-10-04.
- Zago, Matteo Gianpietro (2018-05-10). "Essentia Welcomes Ran Neu-Ner to our Advisory Board". Medium. Retrieved 2018-06-07.
- "CRYPTOCURRENCY ANONYMOUS TESTNET LIVE, AND NEW ADVISORS ANNOUNCED". abnewswire. Retrieved 2018-10-04.
- "The most famous crypto trader Mr. Ran Neu-Ner chose Enecuum team as an adviser" Check
|url=value (help). u.today. Retrieved 2018-10-04.
- "Introducing Ran Neu-Ner, Marketing Advisor for Coindirect". coindirect. Retrieved 2018-10-04.
- "Winners of Southern African AABLA 2014 announced". www.bizcommunity.com. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "New award for young Jewish Achievers". South African Jewish Report. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "AABLA S.African winners announced - CNBC Africa". CNBC Africa. 2014-10-03. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "Sanlam / Business Partners announces 2015 Entrepreneur of the Year - COVER Publications". COVER Publications. 2015-09-03. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "2016 National Business Awards & Conference | National Business Awards". National Business Awards. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "Neu-Ner, Oved win 2016 EY Southern Africa World Entrepreneur Award". BizNis Africa. 2016-11-30. Retrieved 2018-06-02.