This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The following is the filmography of Santhanam, an Indian film actor who has predominantly appeared in Tamil films as a comedian. He began his career on television shows including Vijay TV's Lollu Sabha enacting the lead role in spoofs of Tamil films. He was subsequently given a chance by actor Silambarasan in a supporting role in Manmadhan (2004) and then was signed on to appear in films including Sachien (2005) and Polladhavan (2007). He appeared in a one-off leading role in Shankar's production Arai En 305-il Kadavul (2008) and subsequently became a staple feature as a comedian in successful Tamil films during the period, with his market popularity helping stuck films find distributors. Santhanam has also had embarked on collaborations with directors including M. Rajesh's comic trilogy of Siva Manasula Sakthi (2009), Boss Engira Bhaskaran (2010) and Oru Kal Oru Kannadi (2012).
|2013||Thalaivaa||"Vanganna Vanakkanganna"||G. V. Prakash Kumar|
|2014||Nambiar||"Aara Amara"||Vijay Antony|||
- "Santhanam the most wanted!". The Times of India. 23 May 2011.
- K. R. Manigandan (14 April 2012). "Comedy is serious business". The Hindu. Retrieved 15 November 2013.
- S Engira Santhanam. Say Yes. – Telugu Movie News. Indiaglitz.com (1 June 2011). Retrieved on 4 November 2013.
- K. Lakshmi (2010-05-30). "'Pasanga' steals show at Vijay awards". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- Ramchander (2011-06-27). "5th Vijay Awards winners list". Oneindia. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- "Dhanush, Samantha win top honours at Vijay Awards". The Times Of India. IANS. 2013-05-13. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- Suganth, M (17 June 2013) Santhanam in 'Vallavanukku Pullum Aayudham' – The Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved on 4 November 2013.
- Santhanam turns singer, records song in 15 mins! – Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (4 October 2013). Retrieved on 4 November 2013.