(Redirected from UTC+1)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011)
|20:19, 20 June 2021 UTC+01:00|
|15 degrees E|
- Central European Time
- West Africa Time
- Western European Summer Time
Central European Time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
- Norway (including Svalbard and Jan Mayen)
- San Marino
- Spain (Including Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and excluding Canary Islands)
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
Western European Summer Time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
- Portugal (Including Madeira and excluding Azores islands)
- United Kingdom – (GMT / BST) (Including Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey)
As standard time (all year round)
- Central African Republic
- Republic of the Congo
- Democratic Republic of the Congo:
- Equatorial Guinea
- Western Sahara
- "Europe Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- Despite being on the Southern Hemisphere, Bouvet Island uses Northern Hemisphere daylight saving time.
- "Europe Time Zone Globe". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Time Zones of Democratic Republic of Congo (Congo Kinshasa)". Statoids. Retrieved 8 December 2012.
- Media related to UTC+01:00 at Wikimedia Commons