Vural Öger (born on 1 February 1942 in Ankara, Turkey) is a German politician and businessman of Turkish descent, and Member of the European Parliament with the Social Democratic Party of Germany, part of the Socialist Group and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Foreign Affairs.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Transport and Tourism, a member of the Delegation to the EU-Turkey Joint Parliamentary Committee and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with the Korean Peninsula.
- 1969: Graduated from Berlin Technical University
- 1973: founded Öger Türktur GmbH
- 1985: founded Öger Tours (Managing Director)
- 1990: Öger Company
- 1998: Board Member of the German-Turkish Foundation
- 2000: Member of the Federal Government Immigration Commission
- 2001: Order of Merit of Turkey with distinction for special services
- 2001: Bundesverdienstkreuz with ribbon
- Official website
- Personal profile of Vural Öger in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (German)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|