John Ford filmography
The following are the films directed by John Ford. He was credited as Jack Ford in all his silent films until Cameo Kirby in 1923. The Internet Movie Database lists Ford as directing 140 films from 1917 to 1966. Of Ford's silent films, only 15% of them are known to have survived.
Documentaries about Ford
- Directed by John Ford (1971) directed by Peter Bogdanovich and narrated by Orson Welles
- Directed by John Ford (2006) restored longer version which premiered on Turner Classic Movies on 7 November 2006
- "John Ford at the Internet Movie Database". imdb. Retrieved 2008-03-03.
- "New Zealand-American Partnership to Save and Make Available "Lost" American Silent Films". filmpreservation.org. Retrieved 2010-06-06.
- "Stagecoach (1939)". The Criterion Collection. Retrieved 2014-06-26.