New Mexico Airlines
|Parent company||Pacific Air Holdings|
|Key people||Greg Kahlstorf (CEO), David Jones (DO), Keith Windham (CP)|
New Mexico Airlines is an American commuter airline brand founded by Pacific Air Holdings to operate flights in New Mexico after the airline was awarded an Essential Air Service contract to serve Hobbs and Carlsbad, New Mexico. The airline started flights on July 1, 2007 and uses the airline identifiers and call signs of its parent company Pacific Wings. The brand is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
As of March 2013, New Mexico Airlines serves the following destinations: 
- Albuquerque (Albuquerque International Sunport) Main Hub
- Carlsbad (Cavern City Air Terminal)
- Los Alamos (Los Alamos County Airport) (Starting April 8, 2013)
- Alamogordo (Alamogordo-White Sands Regional Airport)
- Midland / Odessa, Texas
- Ruidoso (Sierra Blanca Regional Airport)
- Santa Fe, New Mexico (Santa Fe Municipal Airport) - suspended due to dispute with the city over incentives
- Taos, New Mexico (Taos Regional Airport) - on hold pending Part 139 certification of the airport
- El Paso, Texas (El Paso International Airport)
- Hobbs (Lea County Regional Airport)
As of March 2013, the New Mexico Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Cessna 208A Caravan 675||3||9||N301PW, N307PW, N308PW|
- "Our Policies." New Mexico Airlines. Retrieved on July 4, 2009.
- "Our Places". New Mexico Airlines. Retrieved 2000-02-10.[dead link]
- Bacalso, Courtney (2008-07-16). "New Mexico Airlines drops service at Midland International". Midland Reporter-Telegram. Retrieved 2008-08-25.
- "Q & A". New Mexico Airlines. Archived from the original on 2007-12-24. Retrieved 2008-02-13.
- Chambers, Patricia (2008-01-10). "FAA puts brakes on New Mexico Airlines service to Taos". Taos News. Retrieved 2008-02-13.
- "Directory: World Airlines Part 3 (2009)". Flight International: 29–90. 2009-04-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: New Mexico Airlines|
|This article relating to a United States airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|