No Frills Supermarkets
No Frills Supermarkets, Inc. is a grocery store chain in eastern Nebraska and western Iowa, United States. The company was started by Harold Cooperman. No Frills received its name from the idea of a grocery store where instead of focusing on the appearance of the store, or "frills", the focus would be on the competitive pricing of products and overall support of customers.
- Ashland, Nebraska
- Bellevue, Nebraska (2 locations)
- Blair, Nebraska
- Council Bluffs, Iowa (2 locations)
- Denison, Iowa
- Glenwood, Iowa
- Omaha, Nebraska (7 locations)
- Papillion, Nebraska
- Plattsmouth, Nebraska
- No Frills Supermarkets website
- Hoover's profile on No Frills Supermarkets, Inc.
- Great Omaha Chamber of Commerce – No Frills Campaign Receives National Recognition at Creative Choice Awards
|This United States retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|