Tower Plaza (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
Tower Plaza is the tallest building in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It is located at 555 East William Street. The high-rise was constructed in 1969 and stands at 26 stories, and is 267 feet (81 m) tall. The building was designed in the international style of architecture. Its main materials are concrete and glass. Originally a residential apartment building, it was converted to individually owned condominiums in 1987.
- This is the tallest building in Ann Arbor, and is why a height limit was put into place soon after.
- Ann Arbor's tallest building presents a solid face on each of its narrow ends.
- Google Maps location of Tower Plaza
- Tower Plaza details at Emporis.com
- SkyscraperPage.com's Profile on Tower Plaza
- Ann Arbor Tower Plaza Condominium
|This article about a building or structure in Michigan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|