Compuware World Headquarters
|Compuware World Headquarters|
|Location||One Campus Martius
|Roof||232 ft (71 m)|
|Floor count||16 (+2 underground)|
|Floor area||1,088,000 square feet (100,000 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Rossetti Associates, Hamilton Anderson Associates, WET Design|
Compuware World Headquarters is a building located at One Campus Martius, in downtown Detroit, Michigan. It began construction in 2000, and finished in 2003. It has 18 floors in total, 16 above-ground, and 2 below-ground, and has 1,088,000 square feet (100,000 m2) of office space. The high-rise is used as an office building, a restaurant, retail space for Compuware, and has a fitness center inside, as well as an atrium.
The building was constructed in the late-modernist architectural style, using glass, granite, and limestone as its main materials. AIA Detroit's Urban Priorities Committee rated the building's entry as one of the top ten Detroit interiors.
The building sits on the Kern Block which was once home to the Kern Department store. The store had existed in some form or another on this site since 1900. The last incarnation of the store was demolished in 1966, and the area remained greenspace until 1999 when Campus Martius Park began to take shape. Compuware moved its headquarters and 4,000 employees to a newly constructed building on the site in 2003. Quicken Loans agreed to a five year lease agreement to move its headquarters and 1,700 employees to the building in 2010. Plante Moran followed suit with a lease agreement in 2013, deciding to move 75 employees to the building. 
The headquarters facility, completed in 2002, has 16 floors and 1,088,000 square feet (101,100 m2) of space. The headquarters facility includes an on-site daycare, a 38,000 square feet (3,500 m2) fitness center, and 55,000 square feet (5,100 m2) of retail space. The lobby contains what is said to be the world's tallest indoor water sculpture.
- This 3,000-space parking structure stands 45-meter tall with 12-stories (2 underground floors).
- This parking structure includes over 20,600 square feet (1,910 m2) of retail and office space on its first floor, and a 2,891-square-foot (269 m2) daycare center on its second level.
- The Compuware Garage is home to the Cadillac Center Station on the Detroit People Mover route.
Compuware World Headquarters with Michigan Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument and Woodward Fountain
Hard Rock Cafe sign on the outside of Compuware World Headquarters for the park
Compuware World Headquarters near Cadillac Square
Compuware World Headquarters facing the Michigan Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument
- AIA Detroit Urban Priorities Committee, (1-10-2006).Top Ten Detroit InteriorsModel D Media
- Quicken Loans to Move Headquarters, 1,700 Employees to Downtown (7-13-2009).[Quicken Loans]]
- Plante Moran to open Detroit office in the Compuware building (6-6-2013).[Plante Moran]]
- "Corporate Headquarters." Compuware. Retrieved on January 7, 2010.
- Sharoff, Robert (2005). American City: Detroit Architecture. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-3270-6.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Compuware Headquarters.|
- Downtown Detroit photo gallery
- Compuware official website
- Compuware World Headquarters details at Emporis.com
- Compuware Garage details at Emporis.com
- Compuware Headquarters Complex details at Emporis.com
- SkyscraperPage.com's Profile on Compuware World Headquarters
- Google Maps location of Compuware World Headquarters