Parts of this article (those related to documentation) need to be updated.(October 2018)
|MFC "Akhmat Tower"|
МФК "Ахмáт Тáуэр"
|Status||Under construction. Resumes August 2023|
|Type||Apartments, Offices, Hotel, Mall, Parking, library|
|Coordinates||43°18′50″N 45°41′43″E / 43.3138°N 45.6952°E|
|Architectural||435 m (1,427 ft)|
|Top floor||407 m (1,335 ft)|
|Observatory||391 m (1,283 ft)|
|Floor area||261,679 m2 (2,816,690 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Gorprojekt & AS+GG|
Akhmat Tower (Russian: Ахмáт Тáуэр) is a supertall skyscraper undergoing ground preparations in Grozny, Chechen Republic of Russia. Construction started on 2 January 2016, and as of September 2016, the piling work was completed. It was scheduled for completion in 2020, but as of May 2022, the tower still stands incomplete.
Akhmat Tower is named after former first President of the Chechen Republic, Akhmad Kadyrov.
The building is planned to be 435 m (1,427 ft) tall, with 100 floors. The design of the building is heavily influenced by Vainakh tower architecture, modeled after the military towers. The building will incorporate offices, apartments, a 5-star hotel, parking, a museum, and public spaces.
- Lakhta Center
- Mercury City Tower
- Imperia Tower
- Eurasia (building)
- Moscow International Business Center
- List of tallest buildings in Russia
- List of tallest buildings in Europe
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- ^ "Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture". smithgill.com. Retrieved 2022-07-12.
- ^ Davidson, Justin (2022-05-12). "Finding a Future for Ukraine's Destroyed Cities". Curbed. Retrieved 2022-07-12.
- ^ "Кадыров построит средневековую сторожевую башню высотой 400 метров – рекорд для сейсмозоны". NEWSru.com (in Russian). 2013-08-22. Retrieved 2022-07-12.
- "Akhmat Tower – SMART BUILDING LLC". Retrieved 2016-08-06.
- "Akhmat Tower – Thornton Tomasetti". Retrieved 2016-08-06.
- "SkyriseCities". skyrisecities.com. Retrieved 2016-08-06.