This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|United Arab Emirates community|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|• Total||4 km2 (2 sq mi)|
|Population  (2000)|
|• Density||1,100/km2 (2,900/sq mi)|
Al Garhoud (Arabic: القرهود, al-qarhūd) is a commercial and residential it is near mirdif and it is located in dubai.Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al Garhoud is close to Dubai International Airport and therefore preferred by Emirates Airline airline pilots as a living place. The Emirates Aviation College can also be found in Al Garhoud.
The roads around Al Garhoud are notorious for their traffic. People generally leave out the 'Al' part of Al Garhoud and call it Garhoud.
- Cambridge International School, Dubai
- The Indian High School l
- Al Mawakeb School - Al Garhoud
- Grammar School (Dubai)
- Existing Population and Future Holding Capacities in Dubai Urban Area Archived 2008-09-11 at the Wayback Machine.. Dubai Healthcare City. 2000
- "Road_map_tcm233-368293.pdf." Emirates Airline. Retrieved on 22 June 2010.
- "Citibank and Emirates Group boost partnership." Citibank. Tuesday 14 July 2009. Retrieved on 22 June 2010. "Emirates Group's new headquarters located in Al-Garhoud which houses more than 6,000 Emirates employees."
- "Contact Us." Daallo Airlines. Retrieved on 22 June 2010.
- "Al Mawakeb School - Al Garhoud." Al Mawakeb Schools. Retrieved on November 15, 2015. "Since opening its doors in 1979, this AMSI managed school is one of Dubai’s most well-established international schools. "
|This United Arab Emirates location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|