|Operator||Arnprior Airport Commission|
|Time zone||EST (UTC−05:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC−04:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||355 ft / 108 m|
Arnprior Airport, (TC LID: CNP3), is a registered aerodrome located 0.9 nautical miles (1.7 km; 1.0 mi) south of the town of Arnprior, Ontario, Canada directly behind Arnprior Aerospace Inc. (formerly Boeing Canada Technology).
During World War II, the airport hosted No. 3 Flying Instructor School for the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan. Arnprior/South Renfrew Municipal Airport was the original location of the National Research Council of Canada Flight Research Laboratory until 1954 when it moved to its current location at the Ottawa International Airport in Ottawa.
The Arnprior Airport is currently home to Chapman Aviation which provides flight instruction, sightseeing and charter services. Chapman Aircraft Service also provides aircraft maintenance services.
- List of airports in the Ottawa area
- List of British Commonwealth Air Training Plan facilities in Canada
- Arnprior Water Aerodrome
- Media related to Arnprior Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Official Website
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Chapman Aviation Ltd. - Flight Instruction, Sightseeing, and Charters
- Chapman Aircraft Service Ltd. - Aircraft Maintenance