|Key people||Rajesh Sawhney, President|
|Slogan(s)||Lets Catch Up|
|Type of site||Social network service|
|Advertising||Google, AdSense, Proprietary|
|Current status||Inactive since 2011|
Users could upload and share unlimited photos for free, can upload and share music, and can listen to a varied range of songs.
An application platform that was OpenSocial v0.8 compliant was provided. It included some games from Zapak (a partner site) and other applications.
Bigadda closed its operations in 2011 in the face of stiff competition from other social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Prior to the closure of this site, there were a lot of complaints of cheating by the customers of this website in the online transactions.
- "Reliance closes its social network website Bigadda". intoday.in.
- "BIGADDA's userbase crosses three million mark". Economic Times. 2008-11-11. Retrieved 2009-06-12.
- "Top Stories , Profiles". DataQuest. 2009-08-15. Retrieved 2009-06-12.
- "cheating online by bigadda". Consumer Court.
- "Bigadda — Cheating in phone dealing & no after sales services during warranty period". consumercomplaints.in.
- "BIGADDA". complaintboard.in.