|Key people||Rajesh Sawhney, President|
|Slogan(s)||Lets Catch Up|
|Type of site||Social network service|
|Advertising||Google, AdSense, Proprietary|
|Current status||Inactive since 2011|
Users could upload and share unlimited photos for free, can upload and share music, and can listen to a varied range of songs.
An application platform that was OpenSocial v0.8 compliant was provided. It included some games from Zapak (a partner site) and other applications.
- "Reliance closes its social network website Bigadda". intoday.in.
- "BIGADDA's userbase crosses three million mark". Economic Times. 2008-11-11. Retrieved 2009-06-12.
- "Top Stories , Profiles". DataQuest. 2009-08-15. Retrieved 2009-06-12.
- "cheating online by bigadda". Consumer Court.
- "Bigadda — Cheating in phone dealing & no after sales services during warranty period". consumercomplaints.in.
- "BIGADDA". complaintboard.in.