|Body and chassis|
|Class||Full-size luxury SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Layout||Front-engine, rear-wheel-drive (sDrive)|
Front-engine, all-wheel-drive (xDrive)
First generation (G07; 2018–present)
BMW provided a preview of the upcoming X7 with the showing of the Concept X7 iPerformance at the 2017 International Motor Show in Frankfurt. Production of the X7 starts in 2018 at the BMW US Manufacturing Company plant in Greer, South Carolina. The X7 has three rows of seats and is built on the same BMW CLAR platform as the G05 X5.
- "BMW X7 4x4 confirmed". Auto Express. 28 March 2014. Retrieved 28 February 2015.
- 2019 BMW X7 flagship SUV officially revealed - Autoblog
- "BMW X7 ganha versão picape". G1 (in Portuguese). 5 July 2019. Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- Stiler, Steve (September 2017). "BMW Concept X7 iPerformance – BMW's upcoming über-ute begins to take shape". Car and Driver. Hearst Communications. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- Turkus, Brandon (28 March 2014). "BMW makes X7 in Spartanburg official". autoblog.com access-date=2018-05-23.
BMW X Series vehicles
|X6||E71 / E72||F16||G06|