Blue River Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Blue River Airport|
|Operator||Cariboo Helicopter Skiing (Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing)|
|Location||Blue River, British Columbia|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||2,265 ft / 690 m|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived June 28, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- Transport Canada - Canadian Aerodromes: CYCP - Blue River Airport, British Columbia
- Canadian Climate Normals 1971-2000
- Blue River Airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Blue River Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|