Brundidge Municipal Airport
|Brundidge Municipal Airport|
|Owner||City of Brundidge|
|Elevation AMSL||476 ft / 145 m|
Brundidge Municipal Airport (FAA LID: 60A) was a city-owned, public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) northeast of the central business district of the Brundidge, a city in Pike County, Alabama, United States. It is currently closed indefinitely.
Facilities and aircraft
Brundidge Municipal Airport covers an area of 40 acres (16 ha) at an elevation of 476 feet (145 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 5/23 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,000 by 80 feet (914 x 24 m).
- "City of Brundidge". Retrieved June 23, 2010.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 60A ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective June 3, 2010.
- "60A – Brundidge Municipal Airport – FAA information effective September 25, 2008". FAA data republished by AirNav. Archived from the original on October 13, 2008.
- Aerial image as of January 1992 from USGS The National Map
- Airfield photos from U.S. Civil Air Patrol at the Wayback Machine (archived September 23, 2006)
- Aeronautical chart at SkyVector
|This article about an airport in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|