Jackson Municipal Airport (Alabama)
Jackson Municipal Airport
NAIP aerial image, 30 June 2006
|Owner||City of Jackson|
|Elevation AMSL||62 ft / 19 m|
Facilities and aircraft
Jackson Municipal Airport covers 112 acres (45 ha) at an elevation of 62 feet (19 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway, 1/19, 5,003 by 80 feet (1,525 x 24 m) asphalt. In the year ending July 15, 2010 the airport had 2,800 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 233 per month.
- PDF. Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 25 August 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)" (PDF). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 4 October 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 27, 2012.
- "2009–2013 NPIAS Report, Appendix A: Part 1 (PDF, 1.33 MB)" (PDF). 2009–2013 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 15 October 2008. Archived from the original (PDF) on August 6, 2011.
- Aerial image as of 22 January 1993 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 4R3, effective October 8, 2020
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|