NAIP aerial image, September 2006
|Owner||City of Eufaula|
|Elevation AMSL||285 ft / 87 m|
Weedon Field (IATA: EUF, ICAO: KEUF, FAA LID: EUF) is a city-owned, public-use airport located three nautical miles (4 mi, 6 km) north of the central business district of Eufaula, a city in Barbour County, Alabama, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Weedon Field covers an area of 208 acres (84 ha) at an elevation of 285 feet (87 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 18/36 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,000 by 100 feet (1,524 x 30 m).
For the 12-month period ending November 10, 2010, the airport had 36,638 aircraft operations, an average of 100 per day: 74% general aviation and 26% military. At that time there were 18 aircraft based at this airport: 61% single-engine, 6% multi-engine, 6% jet, 6% helicopter and 22% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for EUF ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective August 25, 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)" (PDF). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 4 October 2010.
- "2009–2013 NPIAS Report, Appendix A: Part 1 (PDF, 1.33 MB)" (PDF). 2009–2013 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 15 October 2008.
- Aerial image as of February 1999 from USGS The National Map
- Airfield photos from U.S. Civil Air Patrol at the Wayback Machine (archived September 23, 2006)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for EUF, effective March 28, 2019
- Resources for this airport: