Southeast Metro Manila Expressway
|Southeast Metro Manila Expressway|
|Maintained by San Miguel Corporation|
|Length||34 km (21 mi)|
|South end||E2 (Skyway) in Taguig|
|North end||Batasang Pambansa Complex, Quezon City|
The Southeast Metro Manila Expressway is an under construction 34 kilometres (21 mi) tolled expressway running across eastern Metro Manila and part of Rizal. The expressway will help decongest the existing roadways across Metro Manila, such as EDSA and Circumferential Road 5. The expressway is part of the larger C-6 Expressway project.
The expressway will begin at the Skyway in FTI, Taguig, and will end at the Batasang Pambansa Complex in Quezon City. It will also connect to the North Luzon Expressway (NLEx) in Balagtas, Bulacan.
Groundbreaking ceremony of the project was held on January 8, 2018.
- Name: Southeast Metro Manila Expressway
- Concession holder: Citra Intercity Tollways Inc. (CITI)
- Operator: TBA
- Concession starting date: TBA
- Concession ending date: TBA
- Length: 34.024 km
- Highway exits: 7
- Lanes: 6
- Toll plazas: TBA
- Rest and Service Areas: TBA
- Minimum Height Clearance on Underpasses: TBA
|Metro Manila||Taguig||Skyway FTI||E2 (Skyway)||Southern terminus|
|C-5 Diego Silang||N11 (C-5 Road)|
|C-6 Taguig||Circumferential Road 6|
|Calabarzon||Rizal||Cainta||Ortigas Avenue Extension||N60 (Ortigas Avenue Extension)|
|Metro Manila||Marikina||Marcos Highway||N59 (Marcos Highway)|
|Quezon City||Batasan Complex||Northern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- "Metro Manila Expressway Project (C6)". DPWH PPP Center. Department of Public Works and Highways. Retrieved January 9, 2018.
- Camus, Miguel R. "SMC's South East Metro Manila Expressway project begins". Retrieved 2018-05-05.
- "San Miguel to start building Southeast Metro Manila Expressway in April". Rappler. Retrieved 2018-05-05.
- "DOTr break ground on South East Metro Manila Expressway project". CNN Philippines. January 8, 2018. Retrieved January 18, 2018.
|This Philippine road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|