Central Park Towers
||This article needs to be updated. (November 2016)|
|Central Park Towers|
|Location||Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Floor count||Residential Tower - 47
Office Tower - 45
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Hopkins Architects Ltd.|
|Developer||Dubai Properties Group
The Central Park Towers is a complex of two towers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The complex comprises the Office Tower which is 45 floors and 219.9 m (721 ft) tall, and the Residential Tower which is 47 floors and 243 m (797 ft) tall. The towers are expected to be completed in 2014.
- "Emporis: Central Park Office Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 14 June 2010.
- "Emporis: Central Park Residential Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 14 June 2010.
- Central Park Towers on Official Website
- Islamic Bank Towers[permanent dead link] on Emporis.com
- Islamic Bank Office Tower
- Islamic Bank Residential Tower
|This United Arab Emirates structure article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|