Parts of this article (those related to documentation) need to be updated.May 2019)(
|Roof||335 m (1,099 ft)|
|Floor count||85, plus 5 basement floors|
|Floor area||114,000 m2 (1,227,086 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
DAMAC Residenze formerly named DAMAC Heights and Ocean Heights 2, is an 85-storey, 335 m (1,099 ft), supertall skyscraper under construction in Dubai Marina, Dubai. It is the second supertall project by DAMAC Properties, the first being Ocean Heights, which is also located in Dubai Marina. The building will overlook the Palm Jumeirah. When completed in 2017, DAMAC Heights will become one of the tallest buildings in Dubai and the fifth-tallest residential building in the world, surpassed only by Pentominium, World One, and Marina 101, and Princess Tower.
The tower was planned to be 420 m (1,378 ft) high, but its height was reduced to 335 m (1,099 ft) in February 2013.
The building topped out in September 2016.
- "DAMAC Heights - The Skyscraper Center". ctbuh.org.
- "DAMAC Heights". CTBUH. Retrieved 2010-05-14.
- "DAMAC Heights". SkyscraperPage.com. Retrieved 2010-05-14.
- Rana Jimaa. "Construction of $138m 85-storey Damac tower begins". constructionweekonline.com. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "DAMAC Heights - The Skyscraper Center". skyscrapercenter.com.