23 Marina in November 2014
|Location||A-23-D, Plot No. 392-568, Al Marsa, Dubai Marina, UAE|
|Architectural||392.8 m (1,289 ft)|
|Roof||395 m (1,296 ft)|
|Top floor||313.5 m (1,029 ft)|
4 below ground
|Floor area||139,544 m2 (1,502,039 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
KEO International Consultants
|Engineer||KEO International Consultants|
|Main contractor||Dubai Civil Engineering|
|Number of units||289|
23 Marina is an 88-story, 392.8 m (1,289 ft) residential skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was the world's tallest all-residential building until the completion of the nearby Princess Tower. The tower has 57 swimming pools and each duplex in the tower is equipped with its own private elevator.
- "23 Marina". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- 23 Marina at Emporis
- "23 Marina". SkyscraperPage.
- 23 Marina at Structurae
- "100 Tallest Residential Towers". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Archived from the original on 10 December 2012. Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- Sharma, Manu (4 October 2006). "Hircon sells 79pc of 23Marina before commencement of work". Khaleej Times Online. Retrieved 2008-09-26.
- "Raft completed for 23 Marina tower". Khaleej Times Online. 1 May 2007. Retrieved 2008-09-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 23 Marina.|