|Look up dagga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dagga may refer to:
- Cannabis, an genus of flowering plant in the family Cannabaceae.
- Leonotis leonurus, more commonly known as "wild dagga"
- Dagga (percussion), the stick used on the bass end of a dhol
- Daggering, a Jamaican dance
- Dagga is a name for mud plaster
- Dagga (Tabla) - A musical instrument and part of Tabla
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dagga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.