|Ceased operation||25 June 2017|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Fleet||115 (April 2017)|
|Chief executive||Steve Whiteway|
In 1986 Epsom Coaches entered the bus market after deregulation. In 2003, Epsom Coaches rebranded its bus division as Quality Line and repainted its vehicles from their traditional cream and brown into allover red to comply with Transport for London requirements. On 19 April 2012 Epsom Coaches was purchased by the RATP Group.
It operates a staff shuttle service for the Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, between Epsom, St Helier and Sutton Hospitals. These are in a plain silver livery.
In popular culture
- Companies House extract company no 281992 HR Richmond Limited
- History Epsom Coaches
- King, Nicholas, London Bus Handbook Part 2: Independents (Capital Transport, 1990). ISBN 1-85414-127-9
- Hymans, Michael (2016). British Coaching. Stroud: Amberley Publishing. ISBN 9781445661803.
- RATP buys Epsom Coaches Bus & Coach Professional 20 April 2012
- 'Epsom Coaches Will Not Merge after French sale', says new MD Epsom Guardian 26 April 2012
- New National Express contract Epsom Coaches 15 March 2012
- The end of Epsom Coaches operation Coach & Bus Week 5 April 2017
- Epsom Coaches to close in three months time Route One 5 April 2017
- "Atlantic Twins - Hold On video". YouTube. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Epsom Coaches (company).|