Evangelical Lutheran Church of Romania
The Evangelical Lutheran Church of Romania (Romanian: Biserica Evanghelică-Luterană din România; Hungarian: Romániai Evangélikus-Lutheránus Egyház; German: Evangelisch-Lutherische Kirche in Rumänien) is a Lutheran denomination in Romania. Many active congregations were founded over 450 years ago, and today the Church has 27,540 members. It is primarily a Hungarian-speaking denomination, with one deanery for Slovak-speaking parishes.
- J. Gordon Melton; Martin Baumann (21 September 2010). Religions of the World, Second Edition: A Comprehensive Encyclopedia of Beliefs and Practices. ABC-CLIO. p. 1055. ISBN 978-1-59884-204-3. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Evangelical-Lutheran Church in Romania". World Council of Churches. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- The Lutheran World Federation – 2013 Membership Figures Lutheran World
- "Cimtár". Romániai Evangélikus-Lutheránus Egyház (in Hungarian). Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- Official website (in Hungarian) (in German) (in English)
|This article relating to Lutheranism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|