|Immaculate Conception Junior College, Felician College|
|Motto||In Veritate Felicitas|
Motto in English
|In Truth is Happiness|
|Affiliation||Catholic (Felician Sisters)|
|12 to 1 ratio |
|Athletics||NCAA Division II – CACC|
Felician University is a private Roman Catholic university in New Jersey. The university has two campuses, one in Lodi and one in Rutherford. It was founded as the Immaculate Conception Normal School by the Felician Sisters in 1923 and changed name several times in its history, most recently in 2015 to Felician University. Enrollment is approximately 2,500, with undergraduates comprising around 2,000 students. Twenty-one percent are men, and 79 percent are women.
Felician University teams participate as a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division II. The Golden Falcons are a member of the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC). Men's sports include baseball, basketball, cross country, golf and soccer, with lacrosse being added for the Spring 2017 season; while women's sports include bowling, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, lacrosse, soccer, softball, volleyball, and track & field.
- John J. Breslin Theatre
- Library – The Lodi campus Library occupies an International Style building and houses print collections, sound recordings, and visual media in digital format. Three levels contain an information commons, reading room, book stacks, spaces for group as well as quiet study, and two computer laboratories. Its more than 115,000 books, 360 print periodicals, 20,000 online journals, 43,000 electronic books, and 80,000 microforms offer strong historical and current perspectives in support of the curriculum. The Library also provides a broad selection of online resources, all of which are accessible on the campus computer network, as well as off-campus with a College network ID and password. The Curriculum Materials Library and Technology Center, located in Sammartino Hall on the Rutherford campus, collects children's literature, text books, curriculum guides, periodicals, and other instructional materials suitable for use in the classroom. An active information literacy instruction program through library liaisons begins with the Freshmen Year Experience program.
Located 12 miles (19 km) from New York City, Felician University has two locations in Bergen County, New Jersey, in the towns of Lodi and Rutherford. These two campuses are about three miles 3 miles (4.8 km) apart, with regular shuttle service running between them throughout the day and evening hours. The Rutherford campus also has a gymnasium and a late-night coffee shop and game room.
Specialized accreditation also exists for the nursing and teaching programs:
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education:
- Nursing (CNURED) – Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels 4/28/1998
- Nursing (CNURED) – Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels 4/28/1998
- Teacher Education Accreditation Council, Accreditation Committee
- Baccalaureate Teacher Education Accreditation Council (BTEAC) – Baccalaureate programs 6/29/2007 – Pre-Accredited
- Graduate Teacher Education Accreditation Council (GTEAC) – Graduate programs 6/29/2007 – Pre-Accredited 
In June 2015, the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) censured Felician College for terminating the services of several faculty members without adequate explanation, adequate notice, or an opportunity for review. The AAUP Investigating Committee also noted that "that the fear of faculty members to communicate with [it] or to be seen by the administration as dissenters was palpable."
- "Felician College – College Overview". US News & World Report. 2012-11-05.
- "Felician College – College Overview". IPEDS. 2010-07-10.
- "Member Center". naicu.edu. Archived from the original on 9 November 2015. Retrieved 8 August 2016.
- "Libraries". Archived from the original on 9 February 2014. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- "Location – NYC". Archived from the original on March 27, 2013. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- "Felician College – Middle States- Accreditation". Middle States Commission on Higher Education. 2010-06-07.
- "U.S. Department of Education Institute of Education Sciences". . 2010-06-07. External link in
- "AAUP Censures Four Administrations, Removes Another from Censure | AAUP". aaup.org. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Felician College (New Jersey)" (PDF). May 29, 2015. p. 2. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "Atlantic Highlands Man Selected in MLB First-Year Player Draft", Atlantic Highlands Herald, June 9, 2014. Accessed June 10, 2018. "Felician left-handed pitcher Jerry Vasto (Atlantic Highlands, N.J./Henry Hudson Regional) was chosen in the 24th Round (No. 713 overall) by the Colorado Rockies."
- – Lodi campus
- – Rutherford campus