|Part of the Politics series on|
Social Anarchism was published originally by Aldine in the USA in 1971 and by Penguin in the UK in 1972. It has now been republished (2009) by Transaction Publishers and is readily available.
Giovanni Baldelli also wrote poetry, plays and philosophical works. Published poetry includes: In French the collections "Quand l'aube se survit," "Chair à étoiles," "Proses et poèmes," "Le pied à l’étrier". In Italian the collections "Itinerario" and "All'ombra del gufo". In English "Seven Fugues".
Baldelli regularly wrote articles for anarchist journals, including the Italian publications "Internazionale" and "Volontà".
- Giovanni Baldelli, Social Anarchism (Piscataway, New Jersey: Transaction Publishing, 2009), pages 204. ISBN 978-0-202-36339-4
- Giovanni Baldelli, Social Anarchism (Piscataway, New Jersey: Transaction Publishing, 2009), pages 204. ISBN 978-0-202-36339-4. Retrieved 17-04-2010 from the Transaction Publishers website. http://www.transactionpub.com/title/Social-Anarchism-978-0-202-36339-4.html
- Giovanni Baldelli, Itineario (Parma: Guanda, 1973), 168 p., 19 cm. Retrieved 14-04-2010 from the National Library of Australia (Bib ID: 1593162). http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/1593162
- David Wieck, “Giovanni Baldelli (1914-1986),” Remembrance, Social Anarchism (A journal for theory and practice), No. 12 (1986–87), pp. 38–43. obituary. http://www.socialanarchism.org/mod/magazine/display/126/index.php
- Nicolas Walter, Letter, Social Anarchism (A journal of theory and practice) No. 14 (1989), pp. 118–119. Letters. “Remarks on David Weick's obituary of Giovanni Baldelli in Social Anarchism 12 (1986-87),” pp. 38–43. http://www.socialanarchism.org/mod/magazine/display/126/index.php
|This biographical article about an anarchist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|