Ingleburn railway station
Northbound view from Platform 2 in November 2011
|Location||Ingleburn Road, Ingleburn|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||45.65 kilometres from Central|
|Opened||19 August 1883|
Ingleburn station opened on 19 August 1883.
An additional track was opened to the west of the station in 1995 as part of the Glenfield - Ingleburn passing loop. This unelectrified track was used by freight and long distance passenger trains. In December 2012, the track was incorporated into the Southern Sydney Freight Line and became freight only.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via Granville
services to Central & the City Circle via Revesby
|services to Blacktown & Schofields|||
|2||services to Campbelltown & Macarthur|||
|services to Campbelltown|||
Interline Bus Services operate five routes via Ingleburn station:
- 869: to Liverpool station via Edmondson Park station
- 870 Campbelltown Hospital to Liverpool station
- 871: Campbelltown Hospital to Liverpool station
- 872: Campbelltown Hospital to Liverpool station
- 873: to Minto
Ingleburn station is served by one NightRide route:
- Ingleburn Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "The Glenfield - Ingleburn Passing Loop Project" Railway Digest August 1994 pages 18-19
- Ingleburn Station Upgrade Review of Environmental Factors Transport for NSW 24 July 2013
- Design for Ingleburn train station upgrade revealed Campbelltown Macarthur Advertiser 30 July 2013
- Station upgrade - Construction commenced April 2014 Transport for NSW 13 November 2014
- "T2: Airport line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "T2: Inner West & South line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 13 December 2015.
- "T5: Cumberland line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Route 869 timetable" (PDF). Interline Bus Services. 8 February 2015.
- "Routes 870, 871 and 872 timetable" (PDF). Interline Bus Services. 8 February 2015.
- "Route 873 timetable" (PDF). Interline Bus Services. 8 February 2015.
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW