|Owned by||Transport Asset Holding Entity|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Line(s)||South West Rail Link|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||8 February 2015|
|2018||3,970 (Daily) (Sydney Trains)|
Edmondson Park railway station is a station on the South West Rail Link which serves the south-western Sydney suburb of Edmondson Park. It opened on 8 February 2015. It is part of the Sydney Trains network.
Edmondson Park has one island platform with two faces. Initial services consisted of a half-hourly shuttle between Leppington and Liverpool. From 13 December 2015, trains operate directly to the city via Granville. From 26 November 2017, Cumberland Line services stop at the station, providing a link to Parramatta, Blacktown, Schofields and Richmond.
Platforms and services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via Liverpool and Granville|||
|services to Blacktown, Schofields and Richmond|||
|2||services to Leppington|||
|services to Leppington|||
- Transport Performance and Analytics (21 December 2018). "Train Station Entries and Exits 2016 to 2018". Train Station Entries and Exits Data. Open Data: Government of New South Wales. Retrieved 2 May 2020.
- Sydney’s new rail line to open next month Daily Telegraph 2 January 2015
- South West Rail Link opens to customers in February 2015 Archived 2 January 2015 at the Wayback Machine Transport for NSW 2 January 2015
- South West Rail Link Overview p.3 - Transport Construction Authority
- "First test trains hit the tracks on South West Rail Link". Transport for NSW. 6 November 2014. Archived from the original on 6 November 2014. Retrieved 6 November 2014.
- "South West Rail Link: Soon to head North and East, with more services". Transport for NSW. 15 October 2015. Archived from the original on 19 November 2015. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- Barr, Eliza (27 February 2017). "Southwest Sydney train service to increase with new peak hour trains and north-south connection from Leppington to Parramatta and Blacktown". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- O'Sullivan, Matt (27 February 2017). "Decision on rail link to new Sydney airport 'many years off', Transport Minister Andrew Constance says". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "T2: Inner West & Leppington line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "T5: Cumberland line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Interline route 859". Transport for NSW.
- "Interline route 868". Transport for NSW.
- "Interline route 869". Transport for NSW.