|15th, 16th Lok Sabha|
|Preceded by||Mohammed Muqueem|
21 October 1950 |
Bharvaliya, Basti, Uttar Pradesh
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Indian National Congress
All India Indira Congress (Tiwari)
Akhil Bhartiya Loktantrik Congress Party
|Spouse(s)||Sneh Lata Pal|
|Children||1 son, 2 daughters|
|Education||MA & LLB|
|Alma mater||Awadh University
Jagdambika Pal (born 21 October 1950) is an Indian Politician who was a member of 15th Lok Sabha & 16th Lok Sbbha and was a leader of Indian National Congress, until he resigned on 7 March 2014.After that he joined Bharatiya Janta Party on 19 March 2014  and won the Indian general elections, 2014 from the Domariyaganj Lok Sabha Constituency.
He became the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for 3 days from 21 February 1998 to 23 February 1998 when Governor of Uttar Pradesh Romesh Bhandari dismissed Kalyan Singh government but was restored after courts order.
He was member of Indian National Congress. He parted his from the Indian National Congress to join All India Indira Congress (Tiwari) of Narayan Dutt Tiwari but in 1997, he formed Akhil Bhartiya Loktantrik Congress Party along with Naresh Agarwal, Rajeev Shukla and Shyam Sunder Sharma and became minister of transport in Kalyan Singh government.
On 3 July 2011, Jagdambika Pal and other members of Lok Sabha, lower house of the Parliament of India, opened Commemorative plaque at Mahua Dabar, where the British massacred 5,000 people during the Indian Rebellion of 1857.
Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
When, the Uttar Pradesh state government led by Kalyan Singh was dismissed on 21 February 1998 by Governor of Uttar Pradesh Romesh Bhandari, he became the Chief Minister. Kalyan Singh moved Allahabad High Court which termed the dismissal of government unconstitutional on 23 February 1998, thereby reinstating the Kalyan Singh government.
He was born in a Rajput family to Surya Baksha Pal and Mool Rajidevi at bharvaliya village of Bankati Block in Basti district of Uttar Pradesh state. He founded Surya Baksha Pal Girls Inter college and Surya Baksha Pal Post Graduate Degree College at Bankati, Basti district.
- 1982-93 Member, Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council (two terms)
- 1988-1999 Minister of State, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- 1998 Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
- 1993-2007 Member, Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly ( three terms)
- 2002 Cabinet Minister, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- 2009 Elected to 15th Lok Sabha (INC) from Domariyaganj Member, Committee on Energy; Member, Committee on Petitions; Member, Committee on Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADs); Member, Committee on Chemical and Fertilizers; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Ministry of Tourism
- 2014 Resigned from 15th Lok Sabha and Indian national Congress party
- 2014 Elected to 16th Lok Sabha (BJP) from Domariyaganj
- "Jagdambika Pal, comedian Raju Srivastava join BJP, endorse Narendra Modi". Zee News. 19 March 2014. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "Jagdambika Pal resigns from Lok Sabha and Indian National Congress". IANS. news.biharprabha.com. Retrieved 7 March 2014.
- Kalyan Singh sacked, Jagdambika Pal CM
- Mahua Dabar commemorative plaque
- Trouble within: Rajput lobby sore over rejig
- Chief Ministers of Uttar Pradesh
- Unconstitutional dismissal of Kalyan Singh Govt
- Allahabad High Court reinstates Kalyan Singh Govt
|Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh (de facto)
21 February 1998 – 23 February 1998