Ajay Kumar Mishra
Ajay Kumar Mishra
|MP, 16th Lok Sabha|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Zafar Ali Naqvi|
|Constituency||Kheri (Lok Sabha constituency)|
|MLA, 16th Legislative Assembly|
March 2012 – May 2014
|Preceded by||Krishna Gopal Patel|
|Succeeded by||Krishna Gopal Patel|
|Constituency||Nighasan (Assembly constituency)|
|Born||25 September 1960|
Lakhimpur Kheri district
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Spouse(s)||Pushpa Mishra (wife)|
|Children||02 sons 1 daughter|
|Parents||Ambika Prasad Mishra (father)|
|Residence||Lakhimpur Kheri district|
|Alma mater||Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University|
|Profession||Politician, farmer & businessperson|
Ajay Kumar Mishra is an Indian politician and a member of Member of Parliament in the 16th Lok Sabha of India. He represents the Kheri constituency of Uttar Pradesh and is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party political party.
Early life and education
Mishra has been a MP for one term. He represented the Kheri constituency and is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party political party. In September 2014, he was appointed as a Member of Standing Committee on Rural Development. In 2012, Mishra was elected as MLA in the 16th Legislative Assembly from Nighasan.
|01||May 2014||Incumbent||Member, 16th Lok Sabha|
|02||Mar 2012||May 2014||Member, 16th Legislative Assembly|
- Kheri (Lok Sabha constituency)
- Nighasan (Assembly constituency)
- Sixteenth Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly
- "Member Profile" (PDF). Legislative Assembly official website. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- "Candidate affidavit". My neta.info. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- "2012 Election Results" (PDF). Election Commission of India website. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- "All MLAs from constituency". elections.in. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- "Member Lok Sabha Profile". Lok Sabha website. Archived from the original on 15 January 2015. Retrieved 17 December 2015.