|Minister of State Health and Family Welfare|
5 July 2016
|Prime Minister||Narendra Modi|
|Member of the Indian Parliament
16 May 2014
|Preceded by||Bal Kumar Patel|
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Political party||Apna Dal (2009-2015)
Apna Dal (Sonelal) (2016-present))
|Spouse(s)||Ashish Kumar Singh|
|Relations||Sone Lal Patel (father)
Krishna Patel (mother)
|Residence||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Alma mater||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, University of Delhi.|
|Profession||Teacher, social worker & politician|
Anupriya Patel (born 1981 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) is an Indian politician, based in the state of Uttar Pradesh. She is currently the Minister of State in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
She was elected to the Lok Sabha, the lower house of the Parliament of India from the constituency of Mirzapur in the 2014 Indian general election. She was previously elected as a Member of the Legislative Assembly for the Rohaniya constituency of the Legislature of Uttar Pradesh in Varanasi, where she had fought a campaign in alliance with the Peace Party of India and Bundelkhand Congress in the Uttar Pradesh legislative assembly election, 2012.
Anupriya Patel is the daughter of Sone Lal Patel, who founded the Apna Dal political party that is based in Uttar Pradesh. She was educated at Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Amity University and Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University,  formerly Kanpur University. She has a master's degrees in Psychology and also Masters in Business Administration (MBA), and has taught at Amity.
In May 2015, Anupriya and six others were expelled by her mother, Krishna, for alleged anti-party activities.
- Sinha, Arunav (4 February 2012). "I feel good to be part of this process : Anupriya Patel". The Times of India. Retrieved 2012-06-25.
- "No ministerial berth for Anupriya Patel". The Times of India. 27 May 2014. Retrieved 2014-06-10.
- Seth, Maulshree (12 February 2012). "LSR graduate, 32, leads her party’s UP campaign". Indian Express. Retrieved 2012-06-24.
- Constituency Wise Result Status
- "Cabinet reshuffle: Modi government's got talent but is it being fully utilised?", The Economic Times, 10 July 2016
- "Apna Dal sacks its MP Anupriya Patel". The Times of India. 8 May 2015. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
|Party political offices|
|Leader of the Apna Dal (Sonelal) Party in the 16th Lok Sabha
|This article about a Uttar Pradesh politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|