|Products||Electric and acoustic guitars|
|Parent||Davitt & Hanser|
Jay Turser Guitars is an American musical instruments manufacturer, currently a brand of Davitt & Hanser, a division of JAM Industries. Since its inception, Jay Turser has been producing electric and acoustic guitars.
In 2008, Jay Turser signed a deal with Graph Tech Guitar Labs (the world's leading guitar nut and saddle maker by then) to incorporate its technology to instruments manufactured. Graph Tech was also supplier for several guitar companies such as Taylor, Martin, Larrivée, Ovation, Carvin, Fender, Fernandes, Godin, Ibanez, Samick, Schecter, Gibson, Tacoma and Yamaha.
Production facilities are located in China and rely primarily on Asian suppliers for parts and electronics but use imported woods, such as mahogany, maple and rosewood, for the body and neck. The products are sold worldwide.
The company produces both electric and acoustic guitars. They also produce a line of acoustic and electric guitars targeted toward entry level musicians, sold in kits that come with accessories and instructional DVDs.
- Brand portfolio on D&H, 11 Oct 2019
- AXOLOGY: Jay Turser Guitars Teams Up with Graph Tech on Guitar World (Archived, 20 Jul 2008)
- "IT'S ALL NEW AT U.S. MUSIC". Music Trades. 158 (6): 102. July 2010.
- Guitar Player Magazine, November 2004, Vol. 38 Issue 11
- "Jay Turser wins 2011 Editor's Pick Award"